Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday-Veterans

Thursday has come again and I have decided to dedicate my "Thankful Thursday" to Veterans because it is Veterans Day.  I am so grateful for the men and women who have fought for my freedom.  I am so grateful to know many people who have served our country and I feel blessed to have them in my life.  I love the opportunities I have every day to make choices and exercise freedoms that many people do not get to have every day, or even ever.  I am grateful for the right to vote and to be able to voice my opinions in a peaceful and diplomatic way.  We are truly blessed to live in the United States of America and we are in a choice land.  Thank you to all of those brave men and women who serve or have served our country! 
Our family is still working on our Thankful Tree and this is what we have since last week...
Friday- Giraffes (Eric)  He wanted to put Poop...but I didn't think we should put that on the tree
Saturday- Eyeballs (Alex) because eyeballs are cooler than eyes and they're squishy
Sunday- The Gospel (James)
Monday- Knowledge (Me)
Tuesday- Trees (Eric)  He tried poop again...
Wednesday- The Whole World!

No comments:

Post a Comment