Monday, November 8, 2010

And November Begins...

I cannot believe that it already November!  Time is racing by and I am trying to keep up!  Our week was pretty typical as we went through our daily activities.  The boys and I took a "lazy day" on Wednesday!  I think we all needed it.  When I asked Alex if he wanted to go to story time or to stay home, he immediately replied that he wanted to stay home.  This was nice to be able to catch up on housework and get some other miscellaneous things done.  I did have my follow-up ultrasound on Friday.  Whatever it was that showed up last time is gone now and my doctor was VERY relieved...he even admitted that it was a miracle.  I had no idea he was so worried about it, but I am glad it is gone now.  This weekend was supposed to be a weekend of catching up for us.  We had planned on staying home and finishing some home projects we have been working on.  This of course did not happen because we were needed to help prepare for my step-sister to come to Texas and live with my parents.  I am always happy to provide service, and one day, that room will be finished and painted...but that day is not today.  the Primary kids are ready for the Primary Program!  They are such sweet children and have worked so hard!  I cannot even express how proud I am of them.  I am looking forward to next Sunday being over, and I know they are too.  This week is destined to be busy because the holidays are quickly approaching and my business just keep picking up.  I am so excited as I begin to contemplate opening a business and taking my desserts to the next level, but we will have to wait and see.  I almost forgot...on Friday a friend of ours took us to a fancy dinner!  The food was amazing and the experience was so fun.  It is a Brazilian meat buffet and the people come to your table and bring all kinds of gourmet and exotic prepared meat!  It was so fun and we were definitely spoiled.  The kids are doing well as always.  The runny noses have returned and I am sure that they will not leave until summer, but I welcome the cool air.  Alex is doing so well in school and really becoming quite a little man!  Eric is as energetic as always, and lately VERY whiny!  I sure hope his whiny-ness goes away soon because it is making me crazy!  I love being a mom and we are definitely learning together as a family as we fumble through rough times and enjoy the happy times together.  We are so blessed and I feel my Heavenly Father's love for us every day.  Until next week my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment