Sunday, August 1, 2010

Where to start...

Well, I am going to give this whole blog thing a try.  I figure I will set a goal to post our family happenings, random thoughts, silly stories, recipes, or whatever comes to mind once a week.  I am learning as I go, so please be patient as I play with formats, "gadgets" and other weird options on this thing...I guess you could call it an adventure, you never know what you will get.

Today was a pretty typical Sunday for our family.  We went to church as usual.  I taught singing time, James substituted in Primary, Alex went to Sunbeams, and Eric actually went to Nursery the whole time :).  After church we drove around a little bit, we love to explore and look at neighborhoods, homes, parks, whatever and the boys usually fall asleep so its just a quiet time for James and me to talk and enjoy each other's company.  We found a really neat old house today and we dreamed about all the fun things that could be done with it and how we would make it if it was ours.  Then we came home to make dinner for us and a friend and her son, but at the last minute they couldn't make it, so lots of leftovers.  We had homemade taco salad...I am learning to be a creative cook on this new diet.  Life is good!  This week doesn't have too much on the agenda, shopping, cleaning, laundry, temple, and a Primary activity.  I am learning to watch my boys and enjoyevery little moment and thing they do because they are growing too fast and I don't want to miss a thing. Well, I guess that is pretty much it for now, who knows, maybe I will enjoy this and post more than once a week.  Now, let's see if I can now actually post this thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment