Thursday, April 5, 2012

Baby Girl

Well, even though she hasn't made her arrival into the world, she has definitely made an impact.  Josephine is the name we picked for baby girl.  We are all very excited and anxious for her arrival.  We finally finished her room. We all helped out in one way or another.  I am looking forward to her growing up in that room.

We prayed for her for a very long time and felt that maybe we would never be blessed with another child, but the Lord had other plans, and it included a baby girl.  Maybe because this is my third, or she is a girl, or just because, but this pregnancy hasn't been easy.  Between all day sickness that just won't completely go away, raging hormones, and extreme tiredness this pregnancy has not been easy, but I know it will be worth it.

Having a girl has already taken some getting used to.  I now know where the girl's section is at the store, I am obsessed with hair bows and cute shoes, this kid has more clothes than me!  I am amazed at how different things are, and she isn't even here yet.  We feel very blessed to be able to have her in our lives and know that she will make her arrival soon!

I would love to post some ultrasound pictures or something, but none of them have been very clear, well, except her foot!  We do know that she has long legs and is a modest little thing.  We keep dreaming of what she will look like.  I guess we will find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment