Thursday, April 5, 2012

We Will Start with the Adults

Well, I guess we will move from oldest to youngest on our family update.

James is still working hard at Conroe Machine.  He is constantly trying to improve is skills and increase his knowledge.  He is an amazingly hard worker and has been told that he is an asset to the company.  At church he is flourishing as the Gospel Principles teacher.  He is completely in his element and has spent a lot of time studying and praying on each topic he is assigned to teach.  James loves spending time with the boys and teaching them new things.  He celebrated his 28th birthday in February and enjoys his birthday present very much.  He finally got a riding lawn mower, and has used it a lot already.  James has been busy helping me get the baby's room ready and anxiously anticipating baby girl's arrival.

I have been working at the preschool still and really enjoy it.  In fact, today is my first day not working and I am missing my kids terribly!  I am still the Primary Chorister, and as I have said in the past, there is really no better calling in the church!  The boys keep me busy with activities and being their room mom, and everything else being a Mommy entails (which is pretty much everything, right?).  I am 38 weeks pregnant and anxiously waiting for baby girl to arrive.  I spent a good chunk of time nesting.  I even mopped a clean floor!  Those who know me and my housekeeping skills know that will probably never happen again.  I feel tremendously blessed with wonderful friends that love me and are watching out for me.  Oh, I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I am now a mini-van mom.  We bought our van in late November and I don't know why people are so against them!  I love my van and can't imagine driving anything else!

Well, that is all I can think of for "the adults" in the house and what is going on with us.  Maybe there is more, but right this minute it doesn't seem too important.  Now to move on the update about the best parts of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment