Thursday, April 5, 2012

Alex

I don't know where to start with Alex!  He is becoming such a big kid!  He celebrated his 6th birthday in March and has become quite an amazing young man!  Alex's new love is Legos.  He received some for his birthday and plays with them on a daily basis.  He is very creative and loves to just sit and play with them for hours. Alex is excelling in reading!  He amazes me with how much he grasps language and how much he enjoys reading.  I am so grateful, as I know this will carry him to amazing opportunities and knowledge.

Alex lost his frist tooth this week, and it was truly bittersweet for me.  I can't believe how much he has grown and matured.  He is very responsible and tries very hard to do his best in everything.  Alex is playing baseball again this season and he seems to really enjoy it.  He is on the same team as one of his best friends and that has been really fun for him.  Alex may not be the fastest, or the most focused, but he puts his heart into the game and tries to better himself each time he plays.  Alex is very sweet and wears his heart on his sleeve.  At times he gets his feelings hurt or gets a bit over emotional about things, but he is quick to be a friend and show love to those around him.  He is so much like James!  At times I can see how James must have been as a child when I watch Alex interact with people and how he plays and thinks.  I can't say enough about my big boy, he is truly amazing!
Alex after he went tubing down the mountain!
Alex on Opening Day 2012

6th Birthday!

Alex caught a fish with Daddy

Very proud of his lost tooth


No comments:

Post a Comment