Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Been A While

Wow, I haven't written in a while!  Life is so busy, yet somehow, always the same.  I just spent an hour and a half changing the look of my blog and I am still not completely satisfied, but oh well, it will do.  I am super excited to be in League City for a couple of days to play with GiGi and to get our family pictures done.  I have had a lot on my plate lately and when I am away from home I can relax a bit and not worry so much.  There are lots of things going on in the Wardell house as we prepare for Christmas and other things.  I am grateful that at times I can sit and reflect on the eternal perspective of things and re-prioritize my time and energy and feel instantly lifted and calmed by my Heavenly Father.  I truly lead a blessed life with an absolutely amazing husband and two crazy boys who NEVER allow life to be dull.  I will try to be more frequent in my posts and I am sure after these next few days I will have lots of fun things to update everyone on.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment