Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Amazing Boys

I feel the need to post and brag about my boys.  They are amazing!  At the end of May they both celebrated some achievements that I want to share.

First, Eric finished preschool for the year and performed in the musical program his school put on.  He sang with all his heart!  A few weeks later he performed in The Little Gym Show for his class.  He did amazing!  His floor routine was done perfectly!  I love the smile on his face when he does his tumbling.  He did great on the beam, but was a bit nervous so he did it really fast and on the bar he decided to use the small bar like his friend instead of the uneven bars, but oh well.  I have been watching him prepare for show for weeks and I know how hard he has been working.  It was great to have James there to watch him, he had never been to see Eric at tumbling class before.  Alex was also there because he had gotten ill at school that morning.  Eric is getting to be such a big boy!
Eric just finished his program!

He was so proud of his medal

Eric's Tumbling class and their grand finale

Alex also has so much to celebrate.  The day of his Kindergarten graduation and awards ceremony he went to school super excited, but unfortunately he got sick right at the very beginning of school and he was sent home unable to participate in the awards ceremony, but they sent his awards home.  He received awards for art, top speller in his class and top science in his class.  He also performed in the school talent show with his class on the last day of school.  They were super cute and the school loved dancing along with them.  Alex also finished baseball season with his team.  He is sure proud of himself and the hard work he put in.

My Kindergarten Graduate!

Alex showing off his baseball trophy
I have some amazing boys with some amazing talents.  I feel so blessed with such bright and busy boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment