Sunday, October 13, 2013

First Day of Nursery

We can't believe that our baby girl is 18 months old and going to Nursery!  She did great today!  She got all dolled up for church.  Yes, she gets dolled up...I enjoy it, James enjoys it, and so does Josephine...don't judge me.  Anyway, she was really being a toot during sacrament meeting, so she spent that time in the hall sitting quietly (I wonder why she can sit in the hall, but not in the chapel).  After sacrament the boys raced off to Primary and James and I took baby girl to Nursery.  Our bishop's wife is the teacher and she welcomed Josephine with open arms.  Josephine quickly made herself at home playing with the toy kitchen.  She waved goodbye to us and that was it! No tears or apprehension!  Afterwards I went to pick her up and she was leaning out the door looking into the hallway and yelling for her brothers.  All I could hear was A-YEK! EY-YIK!  Then when she saw me she waved and ran towards me.  She then turned and blew her teacher a kiss and waved.  She is such a stinker!  I am so glad she loved going to Nursery and I won't deny that I did miss her a bit, but I REALLY enjoyed attending ALL of my meetings and being able to listen and focus.  My babies are growing up so fast!

18 months old!  And first set of Piggies!

All dressed up for Nursery

Sweet Cheesy Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment