Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dreaming Big!

On New Years Eve while we were visiting GiGi, we sat around the table and we asked the boys about what they thought the future would hold for them.  I wrote it all down, but I had misplaced the papers (story of my life).  I just found them, so I wanted to write them in the blog so I would have them forever.

We asked Alex first what life would be like in his house when he grows up.  This is his reply:
  He would have:
     5 cats!  Named Brownie, Paws, Claws, Jonathan and Foxy
     2 dogs named Jack and Alma
     2 fish named Oso and Tough-O
     5 Kids! Named Max, John, Princess, Cinderella and Samuel (the baby)
     A wife that has:
        blue eyes
        blonde hair
        purple dress
        8" tall, then he changed it to 4' 2"
        and knows how to Boogie!
        He also said that her name might be Belle

We then asked Eric what life would be like in his house when he grows up.  This is his reply:
   He would have:
     3 Cats named Batso(cause its a boy name), Curly and Chancy
     2 dogs named Sparky and Dancer
     1 Bat named Batty that will hang from a bridge
     3 Kids named Donder, Blitzen and Aurora.  He said when they get older he'll call them Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty.
     A wife that will be named Wife-O or Cinderella  and she'll look like a girl

I absolutely love my bays!  Maybe we need to lay off the Disney movies a little.  I am excited to watch my boys grow and their perceptions of life and what the future will hold.  

No comments:

Post a Comment