Monday, December 17, 2012

Piano Recital

I have to brag on my Alex for a bit now.  Alex played in his very first piano recital!  He has only had ten lessons and he played beautifully!  I am so proud of him.  He went up and performed with such confidence that he radiated happiness.  He played Mary Had a Little Lamb and Jingle Bells.  He really loves the piano and loves his teacher very much.  At first he was upset that I had signed him up for lessons without me asking him, but now I have to pry him away from the keys so he will do his school work.  I am so grateful that he loves music, because he really has an ear for it, and has since he was a baby.  He is getting so big!

He is such a ham

Such concentration

I LOVE that smile

Alex and his teacher Sister Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment